During the coronavirus pandemic, we will be having free weekly workshops online on different topics related to memory and language. These are open to all, so feel free to come along, bring friends, and ask any questions you have. We are open to suggestions, too, for future workshop topics!
- NO UPCOMING WORKSHOPS SCHEDULED
- 25 March 2020 – Creating Mnemonics and Memory Stories
- 1 April 2020 – Memory techniques for children, with some focus on dyslexia
- 8 April 2020 – Memory palaces for verbs
- 15 April 2020 – The Bible and epics
- 22 April 2020 – Architectural and design considerations in virtual memory palaces
- 29 April 2020 – Setting up a number system with the Major System
- 06 May 2020 – The Art of War
10am Baltlimore/New York
Simply click the button above to join the Zoom meeting when it's time to start.